Aglow Generations is an integral part of Aglow International and the focus is for the younger generation of ages thirties and under. Our heart is for the young generation to be raised up in Aglow, and be part of the mobilizing millions around the world into champions in the Kingdom. Aglow has done this for 50 years with prayer, evangelism and relationship as the foundation of the ministry.
- Training young people to be leaders of significance with a global worldview.
- Equipping powerful Kingdom Communities where young people grow in their identity and walk in the fullness of Christ.
- Empowering people to develop resources that enable them to receive all that God has for them.
- Developing apostolic teams that demonstrate the power of Heaven, using our gifts and talents to reach our community and the lost.
- Growing in the Presence of God that creates the same atmosphere on earth as it is in Heaven.
- To develop relationships with those established in Aglow, Generations walking together as an integral part of Aglow International.
GATHER to build relationships and fellowship together.
Hebrews 10:24-25 And let us consider how we may spur one another on toward love and good deeds, not giving up meeting together, as some are in the habit of doing, but encouraging one another—and all the more as you see the Day approaching.
GROW in the knowledge of God’s word, truth and love.
Luke 8:15 But the seed in the good soil, these are the ones who have heard the word in an honest and good heart, and hold it fast, and bear fruit with perseverance.
GO into our communities and world with the Good news.
Matthew 10:7-8 And as you go, preach, saying, 'The kingdom of heaven is at hand.' "Heal the sick, raise the dead, cleanse the lepers, cast out demons. Freely you received, freely give.
Seek the Lord for the assignments He has for you in your group. Aglow is Apostolic. We are “sent ones” that demonstrate the power of Heaven in our communities.
Young people involved in Aglow Generations are uniquely impacting their world for Jesus. They are using their gifts to touch hearts. I invite you to start a group, join a group, or travel with us overseas. Come be a part of what God is doing in our Generation. To find out more about Aglow Generations and how to get involved visit our website: http://www.generationsproject.net/.