Global Prayer Targets
This is a recent Face Book post by Jane Hansen Hoyt. Follow Jane on Face Book.
We are living in a day when our seeing and hearing must be tools of the Heavenly Kingdom. We will sometimes be required to make split minute decisions. We cannot depend on reasoning, but on what our eyes and ears have taught us about how Heaven works.
It is interesting to note that when the blind man was healed at Bethsaida and he first opened his eyes, he saw men like trees, walking. But then Jesus put His hands on his eyes again and MADE HIM LOOK UP. That was when he was restored and saw everyone clearly! Do you want to see clearly from Heaven’s perspective? We need to look up.
It is in the looking at things from an upward perspective that we can begin to walk in an upward perspective.
- Then He put His hands on his eyes again and made him look up. And he was restored and saw everyone clearly. Mark 8:25
- Set your mind on things above, not on things on the earth. Colossians 3:2
- I will lift up my eyes to the hills— from whence comes my help? My help comes from the Lord, Who made heaven and earth. Psalm 121:1-2
- . . . nor do we know what to do, but our eyes are upon You. 2 Chronicles 20:12
- Lord, I want to see clearly! I will not be distracted by the things of the world around me. I will keep my eyes, my ears and my heart turned fully towards You. I will make decisions from Heaven’s perspective and live in Your upward calling.
The Solid Rock, Christ Jesus
This is an excerpt from a recent YouTube video from Jane Hansen Hoyt. View the complete video message.
I’m going to reference an old hymn. “My hope is built on nothing less than Jesus blood and righteousness.” Listen to this verse.
“His oath, His covenant, His blood supports me in the ‘whelming flood.
When all around my soul gives way, He then is all my hope and stay.”
You look at the turmoil or things in your own life, but God looks at the Christ within you. And He is pleased. He is the One we stand upon in difficult times, in changing times. Our feet are planted on solid ground, on the solid Rock that is Christ Jesus. It’s amazing! It’s wonderful! It’s the way that He has provided for us to walk here in the earth through difficult things. God bless you. It’s going to be ok!