The called, aware and ready!
For you yourselves know very well that the Day of the Lord will come just like a thief in the night. When they say 'Peace and security,’ then sudden destruction comes on them, like labor pains come on a pregnant woman, and they will not escape. But you, brothers, are not in the dark, for this day to overtake you like a thief. For you are all sons of light and sons of the day. We do not belong to the night or the darkness. So then, we must not sleep, like the rest, but we must stay awake and be serious.
I Thessalonians 5:2-6 (HCSB)
I am coming soon. Hold on to what you have, so that no one will take away your crown.
Revelation 3:11 (NLT)
These will make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb will overcome them, for He is Lord of lords and King of kings; and those who are with Him are called, chosen, and faithful.
Revelation 17:14 (NKJV)
We Must Not Stop Praying!
Thank you for praying so faithfully for the transition taking place since America's election of a new President. The Bible clearly tells us in I Timothy 2:1-3 that we are to make "supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks for all those in authority so that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and reverence.” A friend recently told me that an elected official said of the Body of Christ, "You pray us into office and then we are left alone." We must not stop praying!
If your nation is having elections this year, let us know so that we can join you to see God's man or woman elected to service in your nation. As we draw closer to the return of Christ, it is important that we have the men and women chosen by God to lead the nations of the world. (Jane Hansen Hoyt, March 15 Facebook post)
- Lord, we pray for godly wisdom and council for those who lead the nations of the world. Draw them near to Your heart, so they may make decisions according to Your purposes.
- Stir our hearts to pray for our national leaders so they may walk in Your purposes spiritually and governmentally.
- Upgrade our prayer for our government leaders. Teach us to pray with discernment rather than judgment. Teach us to pray with greater effectiveness to see Your transforming power in the government of our nations.
- Lord, set our government leaders free from any influence of darkness. Release them to walk and lead from the Light of Your Presence.
- Your Kingdom come, Your will be done on earth – throughout the nations of the earth – as it is in heaven.
Aglow Global Prayer Assignment 2017
Let us come boldly to the throne of grace, to obtain MERCY and find grace to help in time of need. Hebrews 4:16 Aglow, this is our opportune time to stand before the Throne of Grace in the governmental authority we have been mantled with. We are committed to stand until the fullness of His Mercy and Grace have been poured upon the nations.
Aglow, We Have an Assignment
Jews worldwide will soon begin celebrating the four spring feasts: Passover (Pesach), Unleavened Bread (Chag HaMotzi), First Fruits (Reshit Katzir) and Pentecost (Shavu'ot). God, Himself, called them His Feasts and each pre-figured the plan of redemption that was fulfilled through Yeshua (Jesus) for all of mankind.
- On Passover Jesus serves as the Sacrificial Lamb offered up to deliver man from slavery.
- Jesus is the sinless Bread of Life, free from the leavening of sin, pierced and striped.
- He is the first fruit of our redemption, risen on the third day.
- At Pentecost (Shavu'ot) the Holy Spirit (Ruach Hakkodesh) is given to the Church.
As Jews enter into this spring cycle of feasts, we pray for them to encounter revelation that all the feasts speak to the finished work of the Redeemer of the world, Yeshua Ha Mashiach (Jesus the Messiah). We pray for the veil to be lifted so they can see the Savior.
For current articles and prayer points about issues surrounding Israel, to go Israel Aglow Facebook page.
Transformation Opportunities – Limitless Influence and Impact
What would you do? Where would you go? If you were limitless to influence and impact the world around you? The Spirit of the Sovereign Lord is upon me . . . Isaiah 61
- This is a good time to look at the Transformation Team opportunities that are available for 2017. Ask the Lord to order your time and show you where you are called. Then, say, “Here I am! Send me!”
- Ask the Lord which opportunities He wants you to embrace to bring the transforming truth of the gospel and the power of your testimony into the lives of people who need to encounter Christ.
- Ask Him for strategies to reach your neighborhood, your community and your nation.
- Pray for teams going throughout the world. Pray that lives are transformed by the demonstration of the gospel in word and deed.
Go here http://aglow.org/ministries/transformation/upcoming-trips and pray about participating on some of the Aglow Transformation Teams.
Men of Issachar, Aglow International – Ready for Deployment
New means new. New is something you have never experienced — new glory, new authority, new understanding, new conversations, new victories. Say goodbye to the old. Say goodbye to the dead; you have paid your last respects to it. I have already started the new thing in you. Fill My temple with the worship of a warrior ready for deployment. It is time to go nose to nose with every challenge. It is time to free the captives. It is time to liberate the lost. It is time to rise and fulfill your storyline. – Dave McDaniel MOI Blog, I Am Praying For You
- Lord, I say goodbye to old ways that hold me back from liberty in You.
- I’m ready, Lord! I’m Your worshipping warrior, ready to face every challenge to set the captives free.
Anti-Human Trafficking – Watch and Pray
Is this not the fast that I have chosen: to loose the bonds of wickedness, to undo the heavy burdens, to let the oppressed go free, and that you break every yoke? – Isaiah 58:6
Pray for your community:
- Pray for your local law enforcement: Proclaim integrity and wisdom in your local police department. God, help them to find and rescue trafficked victims. Strengthen them. Protect them and their families from threat and corruption.
- Proclaim Genesis 50:20 on behalf of trafficking victims: You [those who hold people captive] intended to harm me, but God intended it all for good. He brought me to this position so I could save the lives of many people.
- Pray for your community: God, open our eyes to sex and labor trafficking in our community and free those enslaved.
Read more for details.
While there are numerous nations where Christians suffer horrible persecution, North Korea is considered the most restricted nation on earth today.
- Pray for the courage of Christians in North Korea. Pray for their safety. Pray for comfort for those whose family members have been martyred.
- Pray that doors will open to share the gospel.
- Pray that ministry efforts will remain unseen by government authorities.
- Pray for creative ways to get God’s Word into North Korea.
- Pray for salvation for the government leader of North Korea. Pray that his heart would turn towards God, and his heart would be open to govern in a manner that helps and blesses the people of the nation.
Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, being watchful to this end with all perseverance and supplication for all the saints— and for me, that utterance may be given to me, that I may open my mouth boldly to make known the mystery of the gospel, for which I am an ambassador in chains; that in it I may speak boldly, as I ought to speak. – Ephesians 6:18-20
Emerging Nations – Strengthen Your Stakes
Isaiah 54:2 Enlarge the place of your tent, and let them stretch out the curtains of your dwellings; Do not spare; Lengthen your cords, and strengthen your stakes.
- The Emerging Nations are those nations with fewer than five affiliated Aglow groups. Pray that these groups are strengthened and encouraged.
- Pray for more groups to be established in these nations. Pray for more leaders to be developed in these nations.
- Pray that people of Aglow in these nations are empowered to develop resources that enable them to take advantage of all that God is releasing from Heaven.
- Pray for the Aglow prayer group in the Capital city of these nations.
- Proclaim increase in the influence and ministry of Aglow in these nations.
- This month pray especially Rwanda, Samoa (Western), Saudi Arabia, Serbia, Singapore
Operation Every Nation - "Pray In" The Nations Still to be Reached
We are praying for Aglow to be affiliated in every nation of the world. We are very close to reaching that goal. Let’s continue to move forward together, a company of champions and global leaders of significance, to see Every nation touched, every heart changed.
- Pray that an Aglow Prayer Group will be established in the capital cities of these nations.
- Pray for Aglow to establish powerful Kingdom Communities founded on the fullness of Christ in these nations.
- Pray there is an opening for Aglow International to cultivate a presence in this nation that creates an atmosphere of celebration, impartation and restoration.
- Pray for Christians in these nations to grow in courage and an overcoming spirit.
- aglowglobalprayer.org provides prayer information for every nation.
Complete list of Operation Every Nation nations and their capital cities.
Follow Aglow on Twitter @Aglowprayer. Global prayer updates and encouraging prayer keys are sent out several times each week through Twitter. This is a great way to stay connected in prayer.
Aglow Prayer on Twitter is also available in Portuguese @AglowPrayerPT.
For Reflections on Heaven-to-Earth Prayer from Aglow International, go to http://aglowblogs.org/prayer/