Psalm 24 and 91
The earth is the Lord’s, and all its fullness, the world and those who dwell therein. For He has founded it upon the seas, and established it upon the waters. Psalm 24:1
To all nations of the earth I decree:
- Lift up your heads, O gates, and lift them up, O ancient doors, that the King of glory may come in! Who is this King of glory? The Lord of hosts, He is the King of glory. Psalm 24:9-10
- Nations of the earth, welcome the King of Glory!
- Welcome His glorious light that your captives — those who are bound in spiritual darkness, in emotional pain, in poverty and disease — that they may be set free to the abundant life of Christ!
- Welcome His sovereign rule and Lordship that the blessings of heaven may be released upon the earth.
- Bow before Him in worship and extol His holiness.
- Nations of the earth, position yourselves in the shadow of the Almighty.
Kings of the earth and rulers of nations:
- Cleanse your hands and purify your hearts, be loosed from lies and deception that blessing and righteousness may flow from the God of your salvation. For He is seeking a generation who will seek Him, know Him and walk in His ways.
- Lord, release strength and courage to those who walk according to Your ways in every nation — that remnant of Your goodness, those who abide in Your great Light even in the darkest nations of the earth.
- These are the ones who carry the spiritual inheritance of their nations — they carry the deposit of Your glory laid from the foundations of the earth. Because they love You, You will deliver them from all evil.
- You will set them securely on a high place because they know Your Name. As they call upon You — may they experience mighty encounters with Your goodness and glory. Answer them speedily — sing over Your people in the earth, announce Your kingdom through Your people, and testify of Your might through manifestations of Your miraculous power.
God above all, O Jehovah Tsabaoth, Lord of All Hosts, Lord of the heavens and of the earth:
- Let Your Kingdom come, let Your will be done throughout the earth as it is in heaven. For Yours is the Kingdom and the Power and the Glory forever! Amen and amen!
- Pray for the volatile situation of the threat of nuclear power in North Korea.
- Pray that all aspects of the threat and any strategies of destruction are exposed and thwarted.
- North Korea has one of the largest armies in the world. Pray that strategies to use this army for the destruction of other nations are exposed and stopped.
- Pray for the citizens of North Korea.
- Pray for truth to set them free from years of deception, indoctrination and isolation.
- Pray for many who live in poverty and malnutrition.
- Pray for protection, comfort and encouragement for Christians in North Korea.
- North Korea is considered the most oppressive place in the world for Christians. Pray for hope.
- Pray for believers who are in prison for their faith.
- Pray the gospel flourishes and brings hope.
- Pray for access to Bibles.
- Pray for South Korea. Pray for their protection in such close proximity to the threats of North Korea.
- Pray for wisdom for the leaders of South Korea.
- Pray for courage among the people of South Korea.
- Pray for great fruitfulness from the heritage of powerful prayer among the Christians of South Korea.
- Pray for healing of the wounds and division between North and South Korea. Pray for the reunification of Korea – a deep desire of the Korean people.
- Pray that God would open Kim Jong-Un’s eyes to the surpassing glory of the gospel of Jesus Christ.
- Pray that he is open to wise council, diplomacy and negotiation.
- Pray that his eyes are open to the suffering of the people of his nation.
- Declare truth – truth that sets him free of every spiritual bondage and deception.