Registration for the 2019 Jerusalem Convocation opens December 3rd at 8am Eastern Time.
I was glad when they said unto me, 'Let us go into the house of the Lord.' Our feet have been standing within your gates, O Jerusalem! - Psalm 122
Aglow will be standing within the gates of Jerusalem for our 2019 Jerusalem Convocation!
- Dates: September 8-17, 2019 (convocation and 6-day tour.)
- Theme: A Right Time for Israel.
- Speakers: Asher Intrater, Revive Israel, Dan Juster, Restoration from Zion.
- Hotel: Dan Jerusalem Hotel, Mount Scopus.
- Registration opens: December 3, 2018 (online registration only)
Much interest is being expressed for this eventful time, as well as inquiries regarding the cost of the convocation and optional tour.
I truly believe that this is what the Lord has indicated for Aglow in 2019. I see our relationship with Jewish believers connected to our Kingdom mandate, with Jerusalem as the center of all – the ultimate seat of His Government. - Jane Hansen Hoyt
Convocation Space is Limited
We have room for 850. IF needed we will open an overflow room that will seat 150. First come, first served.
If Israel requires a prearranged visa for visitors from your country, make sure to have a visa before starting the registration process. (US citizens and select countries do not require visas to enter Israel.) Follow this link for a list of countries from which visitors to Israel are required to present a visa.
Registration for convocation and optional 6-day tour is a two-part process accessed through Aglow.org:
|1.||ALL participants register for Convocation with Aglow: $250. Register with Aglow before going to Gate 1 Travel.|
Register with Gate 1 Travel: $300 (non-refundable; applied to cost of package.)
Because we have intentionally chosen to go to Jerusalem in September, which is peak season, costs are higher than the rest of the year. Here are some ways to cut your costs:
- Pay by cash or check and save 5%.
- Gather 9 friends who book and pay for both the convocation and tour and receive one free convocation hotel and tour package. $250 for Convocation still required for the free pkg. (9 paid and 1 free requires all to be housed in the same hotel)
Not able to attend in person? Webcasting will be available in English, Spanish, French, Japanese, and Korean. Cost: $250.