Local groups have long been the heart and soul of the ministry. These Kingdom Communities, called Lighthouses are formed within neighborhoods and workplaces throughout the nations. Our groups have a heart for people and find ways to bring the radiant love of God to their community, neighborhoods and workplaces.
Aglow women and men reach into their local areas to feed the homeless, minster in jails and prisons, share Bible studies, work with orphans, reach out to juvenile facilities, nursing homes, hospitals, etc. They have outreaches in the parks to reach families. The possibilities are endless.
- Community Lighthouses - to reach the community at large
- Neighborhood Lighthouses - to reach one’s immediate neighborhood
- Couples Lighthouses - Led by couples
- Men’s Groups - Led by men for men
- Generations Groups - groups to reach out to the younger generations
Search for a Local U.S. Group
To find a location near you, click on the button below to request contact information.
To find a group outside the U.S., see our worldwide websites listings.